Guest safety is our top priority. In these uncertain times we are taking every step possible to ensure the safety of our guests and ensure physical distancing measures are in place as well as extensive sanitation measures. In accordance with Winnipeg Health orders we are doing the following to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks are required to enter our facility. You may remove your mask while you are at you are consuming food and beverage only. This is a government mandate. No mask, no service.
- We are limited to 25% capacity.
- In accordance with Winnipeg health orders, we are only allowing 5 people per lane, to ensure there is enough seating to the table and there are no people moving chairs from other tables.
- In accordance with Winnipeg health orders, we require the name and phone number from everyone that enters our facility.
- At the beginning of every day, we sanitize ALL bowling and pool balls, as well as ball returns and touchpads. As well as after every single group.
- At the beginning of every day, we sanitize ALL tables and chairs. As well as after every single group.
- At the beginning of every day, we sanitize both bathrooms. As well as every 20 minutes.
- At the beginning of every day we sanitize all door handles, counters, and other frequently touched surfaces. As well as every 20 minutes.
- We are ensuring physical distancing by making sure there is 1 empty lane (8 feet) between every group.
- There are several hand sanitizers for public use throughout the establishment.
- All Staff are required to wear face masks while on shift. Staff are also required to do a health check before they are able to clock in for their shift. If a staff member is sick, they are required to stay home.
- Bowling shoes are sanitized inside and out after every single use.
- We ask that patrons do not move chairs or tables in our seating area.
- We are capping music at 80 decibels per Winnipeg Health orders.
- The sale of alcohol is not permitted unless food is also being consumed.
- We are currently only permitted to have groups of the same household.
Current Winnipeg Health Orders are viewable here.
If there are any concerns, please to not hesitate to contact management at zack@academylaneswest.